Lime Technologies and its subsidiaries respects your privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy of persons who visit our web sites, persons who register to use our services (“Customers”), and persons who apply for a job. This Privacy Statement outlines your rights to privacy and our commitment to safeguarding your personal data.All major decisions regarding privacy at Lime are made at a corporate level.
Who we are
Lime helps businesses all over the Nordics to become better at customer care. The company develops and sells digital products for ”Customer Relationship Management”, development and management of customer relationships. Lime was founded in 1990 and has offices in Lund, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Oslo, Copenhagen and Helsinki. Their more than 60,000 users include everything from sole traders to large organizations.
When do we collect personal data?
- When you are using our products
- When you register for information through our web sites
- When you interact with us in person, by phone, by email, by social media or through our web sites
- When you register for an event
- When you apply for a job
Why will we collect personal data?
We collect your personal information for the following purpose:
- Improve and develop the quality, functionality and user experience of our products, services and web sites
- Perform direct sales and contract process
- Perform contractual obligations such as delivery, invoices, payments and support in accordance with our agreements with you as a customer
What personal data will we collect?
The type of personal data that Lime Technologies process about you may be:
- Basic contact information such as name, phone number, email and address
- Information you provide us when you apply for a job such as previous employer, degree and references
- Demographic information such as age and gender are collected if included in Your job application
- Are collected Your employment information such as title, employer and position
- Your preferences and interests in a professional context
- Videos or photo of you recorded at our premises
- Content you have uploaded such as photos and videos (for example recruitment or support tickets)
- Feedback or questions about our products, services or Lime Technologies
- Your unique user information such as login ID, username and password
- Traffic information as provided by your web browser such as browser type, device, language and IP address
- Your behavior and movement on our web sites and in our products
- Email behavior such as which emails from us you open, when you read them and how
- When using the e-mail client extensions (Outlook and Gmail add-in), we collect the name and e-mail address of each user on our servers. However, no email transactions or e-mail attachments are saved on our servers. The e-mail content is stored in the users Lime CRM/Lime Go application when the user explicitly perform the action to do so. No information is stored without the users consent
- Lime Technologies does not collect or process any special categories of personal data
How will we collect personal data?
Lime Technologies collects in general personal data directly from you. In some cases, we also collect personal data about you if your company is a customer of Lime Technologies.
We may also collect personal data about you from other sources such as partners, social media platforms or third-party data aggregators.
How long will we store personal data?
Lime Technologies will only store your personal data for as long as necessary for the stated purpose. We will consider our need to answer your queries or resolve problems and to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we collected is no longer required, we will erase it. We may process some data for statistical purpose, but in such cases, that data will be anonymized.
What is the legal basis for processing personal data?
We may process your personal information in our marketing communications. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities and in some cases promotions of our associated partners’ products and services. All this communication is based on your consent through subscribing through consent forms
We may use your personal data for fulfilling our obligations when it comes to our agreements with customers, partners or suppliers.
We may also collect your personal information if it is of legitimate interest, and in a manner, that we believe does not conflict with your privacy rights or freedoms.
What rights does the data subject have?
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data
- You have the right to access your personal data
- You may have the right to data portability (where feasible)
- You have the right to have your data corrected
- You have the right to withdraw any consent at any time
- You have the right to restrict or object to our processing
- You have the right to request deletion of your personal data
- You also have the right to file a complaint with data protection authorities with regards to our processing of your personal data
- Please use email@example.com for any requests related to your rights. If you have given your consent to email marketing, please use the link included in the email to manage your subscription
Cookies and pixel tags
You can find all you need to know about cookies here.
Pixel tags are scripts that run when a user visits a website or opens an email. It in turn downloads a third party cookie to your browser or registers that an email has been opened.
How we share your personal data
We may provide personal data to third parties for their use in performing internal business functions such as, data analysis, email transmission, database management or data hosting, on our behalf.
We may also pass your information to partners, third party product providers, sub-contractors and other associated organizations if that is necessary for them to provide services to you on our behalf.
We have concluded contractual arrangements as necessary under applicable law with such third parties and require them to agree not to use your Personal data for purposes beyond those stated in this privacy statement and for no other purpose than to provide us with necessary services. When any processing is done outside the EU and EES, Lime Technologies will ensure legal grounds for such international transfers on behalf of you by relying on Privacy Shield (US) or using the EU Model Clauses. You are always welcome to request an overview and more detailed information and documentations of legal grounds for international transfers.
We will disclose your personal data if required by law or if any disclosure is necessary to comply with any legal process. We will only do this disclosure if it is absolutely necessary and if we can ensure your privacy rights.
As Lime Technologies consists of several subsidiaries, your personal data may be used by all subsidiaries to fulfill our obligations.
Changes to this privacy statement
This document will be continually monitored and will be subject to an annual review. The document owner is responsible for annual review. In case of recurring critical incidents there may be additional reviews.
How to contact us
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our privacy statement: